Classic Matcha Latte
1. FIRST, THE BUBBLES
Click here for instructions.
Time Saving Tip: Come back to this page while your bubbles are boiling. The regular bubbles take about 1 hr 15 minutes to cook and chill, and the mini ones take about 15 minutes.
If you want to make the drink without the bubbles, skip to step 2. THE LATTE
2. THE LATTE
Note: Below is the assembly for 1 serving.
1 teaspoon of Matcha powder
1 scoop cooked bubbles
2 tablespoons Simple Syrup / granulated sugar (white/light brown) **see below for Simple Syrup instruction & Sweetness Level
8 oz milk (dairy, almond, oat, or soy)
1/2 cup of ice
1 oz water
1. Mix 1 teaspoon of matcha with 1 oz of water. Whisk till frothy.
2. Fill a large cup with one scoop of bubbles. You can skip the bubbles if desired.
3. Add milk and sugar. Stir until sugar dissolves.
4. Add ice and carefully pour in matcha tea on ice for a gradient effect.
3. Take a picture and tag us on Instagram or Facebook @barpatea! Enjoy with bar pa tea’s wide-mouthed straw
**How to make Simple Syrup, add 1 cup of sugar and 1 cup of water to a small saucepan over medium heat. Stir until sugar is dissolved. Let cool before serve.
Light 1.5 tablespoon sugar
Medium (Recommended) 2 tablespoons sugar
Heavy 2.5 tablespoons sugar